Selling Talons!



Awesome talon pendant on simple leather chord.

Metal color varies from brass-ish to bronze-y.
$45
$5 for S+H in the USA.

For international shipping rates and all other inquiries please email me

PAYPAL ONLY
TO BUY: Email thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

15 responses to Selling Talons!

  1. Isabel says:

    Hello, I'm loving the talon pendant, but I'm also wondering if this little old man creates any other designs, and if so, are you able to resell them online as well?
    thank you! xoxo

  2. Yes he does! I will be selling more by him soon.

  3. Unknown says:

    You still have them available?!

  4. Unknown says:

    I live in portland, so if i bought one would i still have to pay s&h?

  5. Madie- Yes


    The- Yes you will. I live in Los Angeles now

  6. Elizabeth says:

    how much for shipping to denmark + claw?

  7. i lost mine while traveling! i'm so upset..do you still have some available??
    thanksjacki

  8. Anonymous says:

    i would love to buy a claw one.. do you still have any?

  9. little fish says:

    i love it and i have emailed you , can you get back to me? TIA

  10. Anonymous says:

    i so whant this i sent you a mail but you never answered ! id like to have 3 of this!!!!!!!!!

    this is my mail mikyandstyle@gmail.com

  11. i do not understand why you are noy unswering.. i whant themmmmmmmmmm

  12. fadetoblack says:

    adooore the claaaww!!

  13. Nelna says:

    GAH could you give me details of where to buy these? I'd love to see what other designs there are. Simply amazing.
    Good thing its my birthday soon huh?

  14. email thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com to buy

Post a Comment

To Buy:
-email thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com
-provide your address so I can provide shipping cost
-tell me the item you want
-pay with paypal to thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com

PAYPAL only

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin