SELLING: ASTROLOGY SIGN PENDANT


Brought to you by the same little old man that makes the talons is this amazing astrology sign pendant on a black chord. Ever since I got mine Ive been wearing it non-stop.
Completely mystical.

SELLING: Beautiful astrology sign pendant on simple black chord. Metal color varies from brass-ish to bronze-y. (Chain pictured above not included)
$25+ $5 for S+H in the USA.
For international shipping rates and all other inquiries please email me at thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com


TO BUY:
Email me at thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com with your location and we will work from there!

PAYPAL ONLY
HURRY! LIMITED SUPPLY

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Post a Comment

To Buy:
-email thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com
-provide your address so I can provide shipping cost
-tell me the item you want
-pay with paypal to thestylishwandererblog@gmail.com

PAYPAL only

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin